Thank you for contacting us!
Please read the contact options below so you can find what you’re looking for…
1. If you are looking for info on contracting Sonoran Permaculture Guild for a class, workshop, or course click here
2. If you are looking for info on our design services click here
3. If you want to be added to the Sonoran Permaculture Guild e-mail tree to receive future announcements for our courses, events, workshops and events, please send your e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org – You won’t receive a lot of extra e-mail; unlike many organizations, we only send out our announcements about six to eight times per year and our courses and workshops are almost always full via our excellent evaluations and word of mouth.
4. If you are looking for general information on sustainability, organizations, and where to connect with other people interested in sustainability:
We get a lot of e-mail asking questions about how to do specific techniques or general questions about sustainable living and Permaculture . Regretfully, we don’t have the resources to answer all your questions, so you may not hear back from us. If you don’t see a workshop or service we offer that might help you achieve your goals, we recommend checking in at www.sustainabletucson.org/affiliatedorganizations This link lists just about every organization doing sustainable and ‘green’ work in the Tucson area, as well as other resources for getting involved in Tucson’s local sustainability movement.
If you are looking to work with us on a design or to develop a workshop/class/course for your organization please see the services link on our website or…
5. Direct inquiries or questions to our central office, located one and a half miles north of downtown Tucson, by e-mailing email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.